You’re Still Invited!!
It’s OK, you’re still invited!!! We needed to close the on-line registration to start focusing on getting ready for the Corvette Nation that’s going to descend on LeClaire, IA – Saturday, August 25th. But you can show up the day of the event, pay the $20 entry donation (100% of entry donation goes to our Veteran groups), and enjoy all that Vettes on the River has to offer. With 563 cars already attending, we still have plenty of room for you, your navigator and your Corvette. Just a couple of steps to get you settled-in when you arrive at the event…
- As you come into LeClaire on Highway 67 (either from the north or south) follow the signs that are designated “non-registered guests” (we have traffic officers and volunteers that will help direct you as well). The officers, volunteers and signs will send you to Jones Street with a sign at Jones & 4th Street directing you to turn left. At that point you will be at our entrance gate.
- At the gate our volunteers will take your entry donation, give you and your co-pilot a VOTR wristband for you to wear, give you a “BLANK VOUCHER” for you to fill out and place on your dash for judging, and send you down to your parking area.
- Once you have parked and are settled-in, you can walk or hop on the shuttle bus to the levee and they will drop you off at the registration tent (it’s a Big Tent so you can’t miss it).
- At the registration tent you can sign our waiver, check-out our silent auction and raffle items, purchase 50/50 tickets, buy tickets to take a 1-hour cruise on the Riverboat Twilight, have a bite to eat, and so much more.
- Make sure your voucher is on your dash between 8AM and 11:00AM to be eligible for judging and potential awards.
Apparel ordering is now closed
Online ordering of VOTR apparel is now closed. We will have a VERY LIMITED selection available the day of show.